This page contains several quick step-by-step guides and examples to get you started with the IEMA vBEOC Initiative.
To obtain an account on the IEMA vBEOC Initiative:
- Go to https://www.onvcp.org/iema/.
- Click Create Account.
- Click Request Access.
- In Step 3, for the POC, enter [email protected].
- You will receive an access request email from [email protected] from the “FEMA VJPO” partner system.
- You will receive another confirmation email once access is approved.
Contacts App – A First Step with the vBEOC Virtual Workspace
For a quick tutorial on how to get started with one of the Standard Apps in the virtual workspace, here is a step by step to add your Contact information in the Contact App: Creating Contacts Tutorial
Personal Dashboard – Creating Your Own Pages
1) Select Personal Dashboard
Mini App View Tips
WebEOC in vBEOC – pre-deployment demonstration
For a recorded demonstration of how WebEOC will look inside of the new vBEOC App for Capstone 14, go to https://www.onvcp.org/demos/webeoc.html.
To obtain an account to WebEOC in preparation for Capstone 14, please contact IEMA support at [email protected]